Thursday, May 31, 2012

a few weeks / wholesale-dress.net review

Alright everyone ^^
I've been gone for a little while, simply waiting for more stuff to blog about instead of just posting little snippets, so finally a package ive been waiting for came so i decided to just go ahead...
First i'll start off with a few weeks ago, i got a package from a seller on ebay because i ordered it right around my birthday~ it was the first of 3 things i order ^^
The package contained Skeleton hands~
They are hair clips by the way aha
I was really excited about them because i really like skulls and stuff like that so when they came i was like >:D lol
Even better was that they came the day that i had a fun day out with friends so when i got home from having a nice time, i opened the mailbox to a package addressed to me!
They came in a regular bubble wrap envelope
but they were inside of a cute purple mesh bag ^^

So that was all good for a few days & then suddenly~ the 2nd of the items i ordered arrived ^^
It was a black wig i ordered ^^ 
I really liked it, however it was a bit small, i guess i'll attribute it to my thick hair, but on the ebay sellers negative feedback someone else had the same problem....
well anyways, i fixed it the best i could ^^
Wearing the wig ^^

Wig with Skeleton clips >:D

So anyways, a few days after i had received the wig, my friends graduation from school had come!
So i bought her a balloon aahah

The graduation was really bitter sweet!
i'm really proud of them, but i have alot of senior friends, so it also really made me sad at the same time 
It's even sadder because the end of the school year meant one of my friends, who is a foreign exchange student, would be going back to her home country,Thailand.
But before that, My brothers girlfriend had stayed with us for like a day because she was going to visit her family in the Dominican Republic, so we took her to the train station & i saw this sign while in the car
aha
I thought it was pretty interesting lol
so afterwards, my brother,my mother,& I went to visit my dads job for the first time in the 54564534 years he's worked there lol
afterwards we went to Picadilly, which i havent been to in years! It was okay but meh, so afterwards was my friends graduation party D:
It was pretty from,aside from a few annoying people that i would have preferred not to be there,
but overall it was cool.
We even built a human pyramid~ 
but i wasnt in it because i was made camera person LOL

her cake (SORRY upside down)

Then the day after that i went out with them to eat SunO and just play around because it was almost time for my friend to go back to Thailand ;A;
My friends suno~ coffee suno with oreos & chocolate sauce

My suno! Thai tea with condensed milk & tapioca lol
After this we went to H-mart to have our last meal(basically) together
I got Kimbap & we all shared, and then my mum got us JaJangmyeon(black bean noodles)
we shared that too lol

After i had gotten home from our fun day out, i was bored so i cut my bangs ahh
I wanted them to be a little shorter, but i was scared because i didnt want to mess up & have shitty hair for Senior pictures which by the way in one June 14th ;A; why didnt i think of that before i cut my hair & potentially messed up? IDK.
So anyways, the next day was the dreaded day ): the day my friend goes back to Thailand )))))):
A little while before she left ):
It took her like 3 days to get back to thailand because she had to go to N. Carolina, then to California(stayed overnight), then to Korea, and then finally Thailand!
I miss her so much though!
A few days later, the 3rd thing i ordered from Ebay arrived~
I bought Tony Moly Lip tint in Apple red !!!!
oh my goodness, i love it!!
The lip tint~

Some freeeeeeeee samples the came with it ^^

Alright, so then i put it on,
lol, yeah im not a makeup expert u_u
i know you're not supposed to put it all over, but i just felt like it SUE ME.

5/29/12

 My friend asked me if i could help her dye her hair a loooong time ago, and since school was finally out we decided tuesday was a good day.
She went out and bought the dyes, Beyond the zone blue & violet.
I had used beyond the zone twice before & had no problems. So we began dying her hair & it's a light brown color so we thought it would show up, and it did, until we started rinsing? i was like wth...
all the freaking dye washed out !!
we had dye all over our freaking hands lol

So i just assumed that it was like that because her hair wasn't bleached so we went to the store to buy the bleach i normally use...
we began the dying process once her hair was lightened... the freaking color washed out again TWICE.
so i suggested that i mix my dyes together to get a violet color for her and what do you know...it stayed!
I started reading the bottles to see the difference...
My beyond the zone was made in Canada, while hers in Mexico,
so im gonna go ahead & blame Mexico... lol
Well anyways, with all the bleaching & dying going on, i kinda missed doing stuff to my hair, so i bleached a piece of my bangs to a golden brown color ^^
it's kinda underneath the black when i brush my hair properly~


5/31/12


Now for today, i woke up around 10am & went downstairs for a bowl of cereal  haha
I had bought  3 things from Wholesale-dress.net
A Hoodie which had a skull and such on it, but unfortunately it was out of stock...
so i went with a cat hoodie.
I also purchased a shirt with an elephant on it, and a cross necklace
Although preparing the shipment went a little slow
the site says 3~5 days & it took about 5
the actual shipping of the package went at lightning speed! REALLY.
It went from Hangzhou china to Shanghai, then to Alaska, then to Tennessee, & finally to Georgia in just 3 days, and then arrived here at my home today~
I was really excited.
I opened the package & all was there, individually packaged neatly.
In their bags


Out

Everything was EXACTLY like the picture, so i have to say this time around for wholesale-dress.net was really good for me ^^
The only problem i really have is that the shirt with the elephants sleeves are a little too small for me, i have fat arms & i should probably loose weight, then i can fit these easily aha.
So yup!!

LASTLY,
I've entered a giveaway for lenses over at  http://occasionallycute.blogspot.com/ !
Please check it out ^^



That is all (:







No comments:

Post a Comment