Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fun.

So yesterday i had school off because of furloughs, but instead of sleeping in like most of the people i had to get up at 5:40am to take my mum to the hospital because she was having surgery. So i spent my free monday at the hospital. Everything was fine and good, but then my phone started going crazy. I was using a messenger and suddenly the screen was all messing up and my phone shut off by itself twice... then everything was okay, but then later on i tried to unlock my phone and the pattern didnt show up, so i took out the battery, i seriously did this like 6 times and it didnt work so i begged and my dad gave my brother 100 dollars to go get me a new phone. I got the Samsung admire in red. My brother and his gf have it but they don't like it o________o maybe because it's a serious step down from the iphone and htc, but to me it's an upgrade, my phone was really slow and the camera sucked, but this one is fast and the camera is really good quality (:
So anyways, i went off to school today, because of the time change it was extra dark...and the thick fog didnt help much. So school was pretty chill today i guess and once it ended i was pretty glad (:  Me and my friends went out to eat pho among other things (: delicious.

This was my friends Pho ahah, pretty much finished, but i forgot to take pictures of our food before we started ;A; we all got the same thing Pho tai~

There was a special and we got free deserts, Mango Mousse cake, it didn't taste very mango-y but it was still so delicious!!

side view ! 
I'm really impressed with the quality of the pictures! 

Well afterwards we headed off to the mall so my friend could find a prom dress and indeed we did ~ it wasnt even that expensive which is so good ^^

well that's all i have to say for now i think aha

No comments:

Post a Comment